MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Top posting users this week

Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://chaos-games.forumotion.com

Where's the loot? [000]

on Thu May 24, 2018 1:28 am
"....what kinda crap is this?" The tone coming from the messy haired young man clearly had an annoyed edge to it, as he tried his hardest to wipe off his shoe against the ground to get rid of whatever the mushy goo he had accidentally stepped into was. Yuck. Maybe this 'walk' into the Slums area was a worse idea than he had anticipated. But he had been bored, and thought this could provide some much needed entertainment. Dammit! Does anyone even clean this place? Sure as hell something to question considering the appearances of certain....living (probably?) establishments he had passed by so far. Christ, this was worse than the most dump-like district in his city back at home. Theeeen again, he used to live in a more....structured place...or whatever the right word for that even was. Meh, bet nobody would give a flying poop anyway.

He'd yawn as he proceeded to walk forward, choosing to vent his mild disappointment on a random rock on the path, giving it a nice good kick. Only....for it to turn out to be some weird 8 legged crab thing which then gave him the 'finger' so to speak, and scuttered away.

"I should be getting EXP for this."
View user profile

Re: Where's the loot? [000]

on Thu May 24, 2018 5:58 am
The tap-tap-tapping of a cane against the ground can be heard within the confines of the slums, a sound not so oft heard within the boundaries of the area. Its owner, too, seems not to belong here, too finely dressed for the place in which he had found himself. Not a speck of the grime and muck of the place could be found any place save for the soles of his shoes,  and no further than that did it go.
Dark green and luminous eyes follow the crab on the ground in their sockets, and then trace over to the body who had decided to kick it.
「Why would that be? I'm sure you manage fine if you see no ill wondering here. What level are you, pray tell?」
Admin

on Thu May 24, 2018 3:45 pm
"Ha?" First crab things pretending to be rocks, and now a skeleton dressed like they were just about ready for a wedding ceremony? Man, just when you start to think nothing can get weirder in the next few moments, it goes and does exactly that. Who'd expect a finely dressed person (does that apply?) in a place like this anyway? Seems like a good way to get something dirty on accident. "Yo man, it pays off to be prepared. Extra experience is never a waste of time. Unless you got bigger fish to chase elsewhere and ain't doing it. This place totally needs some extra VR rig though, so I can't tell my level. Would sure make a nice game. Got all the monsters down to a T, that's for sure." It had a great idea and premise. Too bad he didn't make games. This place would make for a spectacular one with right work. He'd wave a hand at the...guy? "Speaking of which, guess I got the Undead Riseth achievement unlocked now. You come from the grave?"
View user profile

on Sat May 26, 2018 6:38 pm
He shook his head disapprovingly as the boy before him equated the residents to monsters, but the gentleman never said anything more on that matter.
For some reason the question seems funny to the skeleton, should the laughter be anything to go by. 「I believe I came from my homestead! Proper bedding is far more comfortable than any grave, I should think!」 He spins his cane up into the air, grasping it in the centre during its spin and using it to slightly push up his top hat. 「All jest aside, this is merely how I have always known myself to be. There is much strange about it, but I have had a long time to become accustomed to it.」
Admin

on Mon May 28, 2018 6:45 pm
Yeah, well, game terms, you know? Everyone was kinda a monster to everyone here anyway, weren't they? With all the unknown differences and crap you could find on every inch of the way. Was monster even really an insult? They were pretty cool after all. "Soooo, you're all bones though, right? Are they special ones that can feel things? Cause you know, if not, then choice of bedding would not be all that important. Can't be uncomfortable unless you can sense it." Not feeling stuff would be an awesome ability to have....on command. Sucks to not feel the good shit, so it being constant would make like a hell of a bore. Sooner or later, probably.

"You as old as your appearance suggests then?", the white haired young man would snicker slightly. Hey, it was hard to not make jokes about the dead and being old beyond the grave when faced with a literal skeleton man you know? Gotta capitalize on what's in front of you, even if just for the entertainment value of it. What were the chances this finely dressed...specimen was a criminal who would try to harm anyway? Killing....was't legal here either, right? Maybe it was something he should check up on later...just to be sure.
View user profile

on Mon May 28, 2018 7:14 pm
There's a brief period of silence after the question is posed, before the skeleton's head tilts down and shakes, letting out a low chuckle. When he looks back up, his expression hasn't physically changed...but the look on his face is one of the most lecherous that could possibly be imagined. 「I assure you child...you have no idea what sensations these old bones are capable of providing me when the time comes for it.」 He chuckles once more, twirling his cane between gloved fingers. 「There is more than one benefit to possessing good bedding.」

「Hmm...I suppose that would depend, would it not?」 He brings his cane back against the ground once more, and brushes away steely strands of hair so that the boy before him has a clear view of his face...or skull, depending on how you viewed these things. Most faces were a lot more fleshy than what he called his, after all. 「Just how old would you say I am, dear boy?」
Admin

on Mon May 28, 2018 7:35 pm
"...Dude, the image of someone shagging a skeleton is not the most pleasant one. Might wanna be mindful of the double meanings or someone will get creeped out on you.", he'd retort with a pretend grimace as he stuck his hands into the pockets of his gray pants. How would you even bed a chunk of bones anyway? Sounded like it'd hurt, even if it somehow managed to work. "Eeeh, by my standards you'd be like somewhere past 100, but knowing this odd ass place, I doubt I'm right. Ain't no psychic, as much as I wish free abilities were handed out around here to make people more equal." Then again, that'd create more chaos, eh?
View user profile

on Mon May 28, 2018 7:56 pm
He holds up a hand in surrender, conceding the point made, but the look on his face holds just a little bit longer. 「Your words are duly noted...though I should tell you that I am perfectly aware of the things I say. Allow me some credit would you? I know what I say, just as I know the context in which I say it.」 The impression of a raised eyebrow is sent the way of the boy. 「I know these matters more than you likely ever shall.」
He brushes at his face, dabbing at the bone before rubbing his fingers together. 「Hmm. I typically pass for 60 years fresh. Not that the appearance of these bones actually matches such an age, but being a skeleton tends to add many years in the eyes of those unfamiliar with the facets of the mortal coil. Then again, the complements I receive from morticians and those adjacent to the grave! Oh, those honeyed words are truly to die for!」 Indulgent laughter rings out through the air, the action seeming entirely organic despite the way his form fails to behave as if it were alive.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum