Roleplay hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
A RevelationThu Mar 05, 2020 5:19 amWolfie977
Menial Scavenging Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:19 amWolfie977
The Evolution of BeggingMon Jan 28, 2019 5:28 pmThe Famed Infy
Dreamer and Demon [Deshi]Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:44 pmMedicine Mom
Slow Park [Woofs]Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:13 pmWolfie977
It DreamsWed Jan 23, 2019 1:08 amMedicine Mom
Stampede (Deshi)Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:44 amWolfie977
Coffe For One [Deshi]Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:20 amHaru
On the Edge of the Unknown (Invite)Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:39 amHaru
Coffee For Another [Safi]Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:08 amMedicine Mom
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
Haru
Haru

On the Edge of the Unknown (Invite) Empty On the Edge of the Unknown (Invite)

Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:51 pm
He would stand quietly at the edge of a large hole, looking down into it with steel grey eyes. There would not be a smile on his face. No trace of joy. Just seriousness as he contemplated his life. Once upon a time, he used to be an idol full of confidence and direction in a world where law and chaos ran next to each other in perfect balance. Then one day that balance was destroyed, his world spun around in a way that he did not expect, and now? Now he was directionless. Fallen from the spot light and out in the world in fashion he never dreamed he could be.

He felt broken, but at the same time free. He didn't have obligations anymore and he could do as he pleased. However, finding out what exactly he wanted was a bit of struggle. He knew he wanted to continue pursuing the art world, but where to go outside of singing he wasn't too sure. To try and help himself grow and change, he had moved from the city of Endymion out to a different place where he hoped to meet new people and start life a new.

A month had passed since he had made this choice and was on his own, but there were still so many things that bothered him and made him wonder what he was supposed to do with the rest of his life; however, there was no answer to this as he continued to search mentally for an answer to his life...and this hole for that matter.
Sharaku
Sharaku
Admin
https://chaos-games.forumotion.com

On the Edge of the Unknown (Invite) Empty Re: On the Edge of the Unknown (Invite)

Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:33 am
Bright yellow eyes reflected through the dual-colored glasses, as the reddish orange haired young man skipped along the path, one hand stuck in the pocket of his hooded jacket, the other by his side helping hold a tablet he was carrying under his arm. Why he was wandering around by himself was unknown, but he seemed to be fairly content to be the way he was. Or so it would appear until he had spotted another lone figure in the distance, at first not paying the person much mind, though eventually he seemed to have decided to make his way in their direction.

"Yo. Hope you ain't one of those guys trying to throw themselves off of a cliff~ It'd be a sad sight to witness. As much as I love me some spicy drama to watch."
Haru
Haru

On the Edge of the Unknown (Invite) Empty Re: On the Edge of the Unknown (Invite)

Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:16 am
He would stay quietly contemplating his life and the hole when a voice pierced the chaotic mess. Hm? He would blink a bit as he unfolded his arms and turned slightly in the direction of the sound, his steely grey eyes taking in the form before him. A reddish head fellow with glasses and tablet that he had never seen before was addressing him. He would contemplate how to answer back for a few seconds before opening his mouth and speaking.

"No. Suicide is not my reason for being here, even if I have been contemplating where exactly this hole goes," he would begin before blinking slowly like a cat and turning to face the other fully, his eyes studying the other as he continued to speak. "Who are you?"
Sharaku
Sharaku
Admin

Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:30 pm
"All the way to hell, I'd bet~" The voice would remain mostly cheerful, despite the kind of words that were being spoken. Nevertheless, the odd young man would offer a very faint shrug at the question of his identity before pulling his hand out of his pocket to offer a small wave as if in a greeting of sorts. "I'd like to say I'm an alien, haha. Unfortunately, just a person going about with his secret investigations, really~. You may call me Rem though.", he'd say with a wink. Well...with such a weird answer it would be hard to tell how much of what was being given was an actual truth, but it would indeed be all the other man would be getting at the given moment. Whatever he did with it would be his choice...
Haru
Haru

Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:37 pm
"That is a possibility," the young man would say as he glanced back at the hole still curious as to where it had come from. He would eye for a moment longer before looking back at the other as he responded to his question. To the words spoken, the young man would tilt his head at the other, his expression softening slightly as a small smile played on his lips. "Nice to meet you Rem. I am Hatsuharu, but you may call me Haru or Hatsu if you like," he would say as he shifted his weight to his left foot and rested a hand on his hip. "Secret investigation. Into what?" he would ask curious of what the answer would be regardless if it was truth or not.
Sharaku
Sharaku
Admin

Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:59 pm
"Oh~ Yes, sure, greetings dear." The redhead would laugh briefly as he waggled the fingers of his hand a bit. Serious attitude seemed to be out of the window, although maybe he was being serious in his own way. One would never know. Adjusting his glasses slightly, he'd offer the guy an amused 'tsk' as he was asked to explain his so called investigation. "Now hol' up honey, secrets are what they are because they're a mystery. What kind of a secret would it be if I went around telling everyone what it is~? I wouldn't want to cheat on my darling secrets." He may be weird and all, but clearly....not weird enough to just spill about anything he was asked without a thought. Too bad? Maybe.
Haru
Haru

Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:17 pm
He would snort softly at the wave, choosing to put his hands in his pockets versus wave back. This guy was strange, but at least he wasn't the annoying sort of strange...at least not yet. The fallen idol didn't mind this as he had seen stranger in his life and this wasn't some fan trying to do something to him, so that was a plus in the end. In any case, the small smile would remain on Haru's lips only widening slightly as the other answered his question. "Clever boy. Secrets don't like to be cheated on," he would say his tone more amused than upset at this point. It wasn't like he was really after the others secrets, but had asked to see just what sort of person this was. Strange? Yes. Dumb or too talktive? No. It was an odd blend that drew the young man's interest. "So tell me are you from around here?"
Sharaku
Sharaku
Admin

Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:44 pm
"Ya, my brilliance likes to shine through. My secrets love me too~" That, and he obviously had no need for a random stranger to know what he was after. It'd only make things more complicated for him, probably. Once you start giving goods out, people will just want more and more. Life was easier when you weren't asked a bunch of follow up questions about a thing all the time. It wasn't a necessity at the moment anyway, was it now? An innocent-seeming smile would be offered soon after. "Nah, I'm visiting from Neptune, actually. It's such a great place, you know~? I did stop by the nearby town for a while though. They make great pies. You should try some...they're sweeter than staring down into the darkness, haha." Not to say that the darkness couldn't potentially be a sweet end, but that was something most would consider a gruesome idea.
Haru
Haru

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:44 am
"So I see," the young man would say as he watched the other. Secrets or not, this one sure liked to make some interesting statements didn't he? Now was it all true? The fallen idol couldn't tell, but he wasn't about to dig to deeply into the matter either. The subject matter wasn't harming him and didn't seem like something he needed to know anyway. Besides, he wasn't here to drill someone on their choice of words any how or go digging into strangers' personal business. Unless it concerned him he had no reason to do it in the end. That aside, he would soon focus on the smile given and the next set of words spoken. To what he heard, he would snort as he shook his head. "Neptune? Hmm, I wouldn't know how great it is cause I've never been there before. Why don't you tell me all about it?" he would say and then let that go where it would before becoming serious again as he let out a small huff and looked over to the side. "Pies, huh? Sounds like a good time and maybe I will try one later. The darkness of this hole is more appealing right now."  
Sharaku
Sharaku
Admin

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:01 am
"It's a beautiful blue~ But ya know, as much as I'd love to make odes about it, it'd take ages to tell you enough. I like my precious youth to not want to waste so much of it away." Oh, he was capable of rambling alright, but this was probably not the most appropriate time to be doing that. Considering they were standing in such a gloomy place, alone. A bad omen, really. The redhead would hum faintly. "I recommend the lemon pie for your future ventures. A perfect blend of sweet and sour to delight one's tastebuds~" Well, in theory anyway. "But you know dear, you won't get any pie if you die first. I do believe that place is dangerous....aaand, just staring at it is way less satisfying than good food anyway.", he'd wink cheesily. "You sound so gloomy talking about darkness like that~ You really sure falling down is not your goal?"
Haru
Haru

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:39 am
"Is that so?" Well so much for seeing how much the other would ramble. It looked like this one was cutting it short. Ah well. Perhaps he could find entertainment at a later time. In any case, pies. The dark hair young man would tilt his head at what was suggested. "I do like lemon pie, so I'll keep that in mind. Thanks," he would say before he looked back at the hole as he listened to the other. "Danger has never bothered me, but don't worry my goal isn't to throw myself over. As curious as I am as to where it leads, I would rather climb down the hole well equipped versus plunging to my death." He would pause and run his hand through his hair. "Besides, I am not one to give up on life that easily." He would look back at the other with a tired smirk. Life could suck sometimes, but he was in no way going to give up on it just because it threw a curve ball at him.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum