Roleplay hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
A RevelationThu Mar 05, 2020 5:19 amWolfie977
Menial Scavenging Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:19 amWolfie977
The Evolution of BeggingMon Jan 28, 2019 5:28 pmThe Famed Infy
Dreamer and Demon [Deshi]Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:44 pmMedicine Mom
Slow Park [Woofs]Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:13 pmWolfie977
It DreamsWed Jan 23, 2019 1:08 amMedicine Mom
Stampede (Deshi)Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:44 amWolfie977
Coffe For One [Deshi]Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:20 amHaru
On the Edge of the Unknown (Invite)Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:39 amHaru
Coffee For Another [Safi]Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:08 amMedicine Mom
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
Sharaku
Sharaku
Admin
https://chaos-games.forumotion.com

Tiny and Tinier [Nikogirl] Empty Tiny and Tinier [Nikogirl]

Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:06 pm
God damn it to all hell! Who went and decided to make the simple task of shopping into such a nightmare? Not even shopping yet, actually. Rhy had been on his way to the market, but chose to walk through the blue light district to get there....guess what, terrible choice, mate! Also a terrible time to be alive as a small being, in a world which contains all sizes of people known to man...and beast...and who-the-fuck-ever.

"Owwww...." The sound of mild distress was rising from the ground, where a downed slab of a dragon lay on his stomach right now. Some huge ass idiot who had been taking a jog here, probably headed to some exercise center literally went and stepped on him...and didn't even bother to check if he was okay. He really had this urge to go find a scientist and complain that they should start making size-up potions for general public. You know, give smaller people temporary dignity to deal with the....uh, unexpected challenges...
Wolfie977
Wolfie977
The Great Dragon of The Sea

Tiny and Tinier [Nikogirl] Empty Re: Tiny and Tinier [Nikogirl]

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:41 pm
With an uneven gait to her steps, Temin would be mindlessly wandering the streets of Junction. In honesty, she wasn't even entirely sure where she was at this point. Which was a bit of a problem, though one she was sure she could figure out later. She was still so captivated by everything around her. All the sights, the smells, the people that lived here, the places they called home. Even the shops were all so unique and visually pleasing to the eye! It was like a wonderland of new discoveries and frankly. It was starting to make her feel a little giddy, there was just too much, it was a little overwhelming.

Similarly to the one currently being trampled on, the Nejiiaka suffered from being quite a bit shorter than most that lived here. Though she hadn't really taken that into consideration yet, it hadn't bothered her in anyway nor probably would it if it was brought up to her. Though when her eyes fell upon the one smaller than herself being stepped on and just left on the ground, a look of horror would befall her face as she first stared around to make sure that suddenly there wasn't some giant about to step on her too.

Tiny and Tinier [Nikogirl] IH6gaPm
"Sir! Please. Are you alright? That seemed very inconsiderate of that person, they could of at least apologized. Thank you."

The bright eyed girl would stare around to try and spot out the person who'd committed this incident, though they'd already been lost to the crowds of people that swarmed the street. Temin would turn back to the small grey creature, unsure of what it was exactly but showing no signs of fear or disrespect on her face as she held out a sleeve covered hand. "Let me help you to your feet. Thank you. It'd be dangerous to stay down there like that, someone else might come along and not see you again. I wouldn't be able to bear seeing that happen, nuh uh. Please."
Sharaku
Sharaku
Admin

Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:01 pm
"Nyehhhh! Well, they probably consider that as insignificant as squashing a tiny bug thing....and plenty people don't try to be polite anyway..." The fallen Bronx would grumble as he heard someone speaking to him, even though he couldn't really see them just yet. Not with his face kissing the ground, sadly. "I THINK I didn't break anything." The smack had kinda hurt, but he wasn't feeling like he was dying, and he was conscious! The silver lining of getting treated like chewed gum on the bottom of a shoe.

Rhy would flail his arms blindly, still lying on his stomach. "Ha! The next person who tries to step on me is getting punched. I swear! Can't let them all do whatever they want and get away with it. Shit how do I roll over?" The bold claims would soon turn into slight complaining, as he fumbled to figure out his current positioning. "Hey hey, what you thanking me for anyway?"
Wolfie977
Wolfie977

Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:22 am
With a watchful eye, Temin would keep close surveillance of the area around them to be sure to tell someone not to walk this way if they looked like they were heading towards the grey creature on the ground. "Hmm... That is odd. From what I've seen so far of the people here. Please. They've all been quite kind to me. Though it is possible I have just been of quite fortune. Glad to hear you are still in good health though. Thank you." Well, she hadn't expected that everyone would be nice. That seemed unreasonable. There would always be those who chose a darker path in life, yet she had truly been fortunate to not run into anyone like that yet on her wanderings.

The girl would let out a short giggle as the fallen creature proclaimed his threats, not the sort of laugh where she was mocking him. No, more like a little happy supportive chuckle. Yes there is a difference. "I'm sure you would defend yourself well too. Thank you. Though it may be difficult if you're still down on the ground. I can help you up properly if you'll let me. Please." As long as the guy had no objections to it, Temin would then proceed to help push the grey creature over onto their back before offering her sleeve covered hand once more to properly pull him up to his feet. Though his next question confused her a little. "Hmm? Please. I'm not quite sure what you mean. Thank you."
Sharaku
Sharaku
Admin

Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:54 pm
"Yeah uh, a lot probably don't want problems anyway. What with the fact that you can never know what someone is capable of in this people pot of a world. Sure can find assholes once in a while though. They don't go extinct. Like vermin!" Rhy wouldn't say they were extremely common of course, but hell if you were going to live your life without ever running into some jerk who chooses to not care about you in the slightest. That just doesn't happen, because you know, kindness is not an automatic trait. Unless you're uh...a machine or some auto..er-mated shit.

He would grumble under his breath a bit. "Sure would. Maybe report their ass too, so they learn a good tasty lesson! Else I might be damned to get run over by a stampede out of control one day.....probably shouldn't jinx that crap though." Did it even need jinxing? He was half convinced the misfortune would befall him one way or another in the end, but that was too annoying to think about, so let's just not. Regardless, he wouldn't protest the move, not quite in much of a position to do a lot about it anyway. He would blink at the girl, a brief : o face before he tried to grab the hand. "I'm being helped by a...uh, what are those scary things in wheat fields called? I cannn't rememberr. Meh." Oops. Words. He was no farmer okay? Gardening was for people that liked to play with mud and soil. Like piggies. "You..kinda seem to be saying that everytime you speak. Or it's what I hear anyway."
Wolfie977
Wolfie977

Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:26 pm
"Hmm..." It was true, she had no idea what the people here were capable of. Again it hadn't really been something she'd taken into consideration, she was too fascinated by everything to even think that anyone here could be truly dangerous. Though she supposed she felt more safe just cause everyone was wandering about together, it meant they all at least semi-what trusted each other. Would mean people would be about to stop anything bad if it did happen too. Hopefully. "What about you? Thank you. What are you capable of? You sound confident in defending yourself, though do watch out for big feet in the future. Please."

Honestly, she'd been called a few different things since she got here. She assumed it natural of those who don't know exactly what you are to question it, though she didn't quite know what this "cat" was everyone kept referring to. There were a few others she didn't quite understand either, though the Nejiiaka didn't let it bother her. After all, she asked a skeleton man if, well, he was a skeleton when she met him. Probably wasn't what he'd call it but it was just natural to be curious so it was okay! Yet this was an odd one for sure, especially as she knew what the guy meant for once. "You think I am scary looking? Please. That's a new one to me. Are you referring to a scarecrow by chance? What gives you that idea of me. It is a curious observation to be sure. Thank you."

Tiny and Tinier [Nikogirl] EI2fgIt
"My apologies. Thank you. Though I still am not sure what you mean, I am merely speaking the respectful version of my native language. I seem to hear everyone use the... Less polite version of my language. Though I'm sure it's not on purpose. Please."
Sharaku
Sharaku
Admin

Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:36 pm
“Meh! Well, I could maybe trick them. It’s pretty easy tho! Just cause a big ruckus, get a lot of people to notice the problem, and you’re basically safe. Would have to be quite dumb to commit a big crime while being publicly seen.” Would make it easy for police to arrest them, or at the very least, the person would get reported and get trouble to rain down on their head. Sometimes you just gotta pull a stunt to save your ass, even if it can get embarrassing in certain cases. But hey! Better than getting beat up or something, and the fucker getting away like nothing ever happened.

Yeah though, deciding what to call people was a living hell. Even if you asked them what their official species name was…like fuck, there’s no way you could remember everyone’s perfectly. It would make one’s memory implode after a while. So…whoops. “That would imply I find dolls that aren’t even alive scary. Nah! You just remind me of one. Uh, that may be what they’re called, but I’m no expert in that area. Anyway, you’ve got all that loose garb, like sleeves and scarf that could wave around in the wind. And unusual eyes, plus pointy hat. I think that’s pretty fitting!” Orrr…more or less at least. There probably were other things he could liken the girl to, but this was the first one that came to his mind when he saw her. Thus, it was what he had rolled with. For now.

Once he got up, Rhy would pat himself all over to get rid of any dust he might have picked up from the round, as he considered the oddness of words with a ‘hmmm’. “Yeahhh, well to me you kinda sound like you’re trying really hard to kiss my ass. Your language must be way more polite than the norm. Fuck if I know how the translator really works though, so I can’t explain this one.” It was no lie that he did speak in a more rude manner himself however, so in this case, it was perhaps to be expected. Even if he wasn’t doing it with the purpose of insulting anyone to all hell.
Wolfie977
Wolfie977

Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:42 am
"How peculiar. Please. I do not believe I would see myself as such. Though maybe my choice of clothing is a little different from the general here. Simply it is warm like this. This city is very cold to me compared to my home, the extra clothing length helps. Thank you." She'd reply, tugging at the ends of her sleeves with the opposite hands to uncover her hands that were buried underneath, waving them for a moment as if to prove they existed before letting the sleeve envelop them again. "You say my eyes are odd though? Thank you. Everyone had eyes like these from home, at least everyone I saw. Our eyes are special, or, I have found out they are special since being here. No one else seems to be able to use their eyes like we can. So maybe they are odd. Please."

Temin would give the short horned creature a pleasant friendly smile once he was back to his feet, she'd wait patiently whilst he dusted himself off before listening to what he had to say... And laughing as if she hadn't heard anything like that before. "You say funny things! Please. Maybe I am, the ass kissing could be purposeful. Though I do tend to like to be polite with all I meet. Good impressions can go a long way. Thank you." The Nejiiaka would still have a grin on her face, despite what the guy was saying to her was technically rude, she had simply never heard someone speak in that way before. It was amusing, or at least quite refreshing in a weird way.

Tiny and Tinier [Nikogirl] DtZiC9v
"The translator is odd, how all sound not polite to me. Thank you. Though I am glad it exists at all, even if faulty. Being able to talk to so many different varieties of life is a joy. Please."
Sharaku
Sharaku
Admin

Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:11 pm
“Eheh. It’s what you resemble to me.” Rhy would shrug his shoulders slightly, as much as he could there. “Bet there’s a lotta worse things one could be calling you!” Not that he knew what other people thought, but you can never know where one came from, and what ‘people’ looked like in their eyes. These scarefucks weren’t even that bad. Rhy kinda found them funny. Did they even actually work for real? “Yeeeah, well people having unique powers of all kinds is liiikkkee a big thing here. Some happen to be similar, but a lot of shit happens to be one person only, due to Junction often managing to eat one lone person from their home. Somehow. It’s got hella aim, I tell you!” With how big it was, big colonies ending up here would make sense, and yet often you simply could not find more than one from a certain species. The mystery…right?

Rhy would tilt his head at her slightly as she laughed at his words, before bumping a fist against his chest, as if he was proud of his performance. “Entertainment is my shtick. Good to know I’ve got it even outside of work! But, I’d be surprised if you were actually trying to kiss ass. Can’t say most people bother to do that to me. They’ve got their own shit to deal with.” Not that he cared too much, unless it was his goal to get someone to be super nice to him. Not to say…that extremely subservient people came across as a lil pathetic. Like, you know…stand for yourself!

Tiny and Tinier [Nikogirl] TX3V22P

“Yah, it’s a damn ride! Man if it doesn’t get complicated sometimes tho. You new here?”
Wolfie977
Wolfie977

Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:43 am
"This is very true. Please. Though some words hurt more even if they aren't usual insult words. Depends how a person says them, you didn't sound like you were trying to be mean. Though feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you." Temin would reply, hopping backwards for a moment as someone tried to walk in between the two of them before hopping back to where she was standing before. "That must make living here interesting. Thank you. I wonder how extreme some can perform naturally. I never thought what I could do was special, yet I wonder if others would think so. I can see through others eyes if I link with them, feel their emotions, see their sights. Please." The girl would explain with a light look of disinterest of the topic. It was a strange thought to think that others may find that interesting, though she would sure find learning what others were capable of very interesting!

The Nejiiaka would let her eyes glow brighter for a second, he was an entertainer? That was so cool! Wonder what kind of entertainer, maybe he did like stand up comedy? That would explain a lot. Or maybe... Temin would snicker as her imagination led her to imagine the small grey creature in front of her in a clown costume. "You're right, I'm not there is no worries for that. Please. Though I am still glad to have met you, this was fun. My names Temin, I belong to the Chumon family. What is your name? Thank you." With a goofy smirk, Temin would offer her sleeve covered hand towards the guy, it was just a habit of every time she introduced herself.

Tiny and Tinier [Nikogirl] QuP4TKR

"Yes, only been here a couple days now. Please. I think the place is super interesting! Am enjoying looking around, meeting people, seeing things. Thank you."
Sharaku
Sharaku
Admin

Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:54 am
“I say to each their own! Some would see being called such an insult, and some would just think it funny. I can’t tell them what to think. Well, I can, but I’d be damned if someone actually listened when upset.” Ehh, most people went deaf when they perceived something as a big enough offense, and arguing with them about it was only extra pain in the ass. Usually. Rhy would grunt faintly as a stranger pushed past them. More rude people, bah. “Can’t say I’ve got the gossip on everyone, to be honest. But pretty sure some people can do crazy shit. If they want to.” Was anything truly odd anymore after living in such a place for a while? It was hard to be surprised, you know?

Rhy would blink at her. “Ha? Something funny?” Ehhh, well guess some comedy was never too bad. As long as he wasn’t being made into a complete laughing stock. There’s a point at which it gets damn annoying, you know? “Yeah, as much as getting stepped on, I’m sure! Name’s Rhynex. Hi.” To be fair, he wasn’t as overly excited about meeting people as her, though he didn’t dislike them unless they were asswipes. Well, at least he wasn’t being laughed at for getting steamrolled, so he’d write that down as a plus!

With a half-grin, he’d reach out to do the handshake…or well, what he assumed she was most likely after. Some people tended to do that…common custom, he’d guess. “Heh, good for you then, lass. Got a place to live at yet?”
Wolfie977
Wolfie977

Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:23 am
Temin would smirk, trying not to snicker whilst holding her hands up in front of her face and shaking them back and forth. "Not what I meant! Thank you. Simply meant I am enjoying talking to you, I didn't mean to offend, if I did. Please." The girl would sorta apologize with a light hearted tone. Rhynex didn't actually sound that upset about it, more like he was joking with her so she'd return the same sorta vibe. "Also. Please. I was laughing because of something silly in my head, imagination gone wild since being here, so much possibility! Thank you."

It was... A sorta handshake. The best she could do with her hands covered completely, she also would seem to shake a lot slower than what an average handshake looked like. Temin's eyes would flash and although very small, it would almost feel like Rhynex would get an odd static shock as the bright eyed girl pulled her hand away. "Me and Mama are staying someplace already, yes. Thank you. It is small, kinda ugly! Though it's okay for now, need to figure out how to make money to buy better living." Not that she'd even spent much time at home yet aside from when sleeping, this city seemed endless for exploration!
Sharaku
Sharaku
Admin

Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:27 am
Rhy would put his hands on his hips for a moment. "Bwuh, well you better not try to make me do something stupid. Assuming your imagination involves me, which I'll guess it probably did." He couldn't do anything about what was in one's head, but he in case said person tried to make it reality somehow, he'd sure object to overly silly shit. Unless it was for a good cause, or justified some good ends, you know? "Don't get yourself in trouble, you know?", he'd hmph lightly as an addition to his previous statement.

"Wuh?" The small gray creature would make a faint sound as he got unexpectedly shocked as the handshake was ending, tilting his head a little. "Huh, you don't look like lightning would be your thing? Am I risking getting fried?" Because yikes, that'd be rather unpleasant. He was surely not immune to high voltage, and even if there was a chance, he didn't quite want to go and....find out how true it was. "Oh, you got family here? Good for you! Jobs shouldn't be that big of a deal I think. Justtt keeep lookinggg." There were a lot of places, as the place needed to cater to so many inhabitants in many ways.
Wolfie977
Wolfie977

Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:45 am
"Do not worry. Please. I wouldn't do anything another wouldn't want to have done. It was just silly thinking is all, I had imagined you in a clown outfit. I'm not sure where the thought came from, though it was quite amusing. Thank you." The girl would say lightheartedly, tapping her nose twice which in her customs was a showing that she meant no offense by what she had just said. "I will try not to. Thank you. Though sometimes it cannot be helped what the mind wants to think about. Please."

Temin would seem confused by the question, seemingly oblivious to the shock that had occurred. Though then she remembered a conversation she'd had with a eight armed green blob of a creature when she first shook his hand. "Ah, I apologize, I don't even notice it happening sometimes. Please. That was what I talked about before, I linked with you. For the next few minutes or so I could see through your eyes if I wanted to. Though! Obviously I will not if such an action is against what you'd want, I just can't help the link occurring sometimes. Thank you." The bright eye'd girl would try to smile it off, hoping that the little guy wouldn't be too annoyed at learning that information. It was so hard to remember how different it was here and how what she was used to others were not.

Tiny and Tinier [Nikogirl] AlrzpZz
"I am glad Mama is here with me. Thank you. I fear I'd get very lonely without her. But yes! Jobs will be interesting, Mama has been looking into some already. I may do too soon. Please."
Sharaku
Sharaku
Admin

Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:26 am
Rhy would rub at one of his horns slightly, seemingly trying to figure out how he plus a clown outfit would work before hmphing faintly. “I say I’d make a stupid clown! I’d rather wear something fancy anyway. Clowns look like frilly rainbows that have come to life. Hella more scary than funny if I so say!” He wasn’t sure what was supposed to be so appealing about clowns. Hell, he could see why some kids would be scared of them instead. They were like a bad caricature slathered in colorful make up and clothes. Yikes! “Hah, well you can always not say the wrong ones at least.” Whatever you think doesn’t have to get verbalized or shown after all. Simple solution!

At the ‘shocking’ explanation, Rhy would blink, looking down at his hand for a moment. “That’s kinda weird…though hey, if you did, you’d see nothing new anyway! We’re in the same area right now, ya know?” There wouldn’t be a lot of gain to it right here and now, would there? Regardless, he kinda sorta didn’t mind? To be fair, he didn’t understand this ability thing fully to begin with. Would it even mean anything for him specifically? Hmm, eh. “Just avoid the shady places. Sure wouldn’t wanna work with some assholes. Makes life more painful than it needs to be!”
Wolfie977
Wolfie977

Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:32 am
Temin would nod in agreement, clowns were indeed odd fellows. "Yes, they are odd means of entertainment. Please. Though aren't clowns supposed to be stupid? Thank you." The girl would tease lightly, chuckling to herself. That was what was meant to make a clown funny! Was how silly they looked and acted, though it was very true to say their odd look could be taken as quite the creepy one! "I know, I try to. Thank you. Though it is hard not to laugh when there is a funny thought, and you asked about it. So I told you. Please."

The Nejiiaka's eyes would sparkle for a moment at the revelation. "I suppose that is true! Please. Though your feelings would still be new, it is also very odd to see your own body from an outside view. Plus who knows, our perception of basic things such as colour or simply the general view of how our eyes both see may be different. If animals on my home could be different, it is exciting to see the variety here. Thank you." Her enthusiasm in the topic seemed to be noticeably increasing as she spoke, as if this thought had only just occured to her and sparking new life into the idea of using her special eyes in this new unfamiliar setting. Speaking of, it was true she wasn't aware of this whole setting, so yes avoiding the bad, shady looking areas was on her 'stuff to most likely keep in mind' list whilst exploring. "Shady places were uncommon for me. Please. Or at least where I lived, there was some, I just didn't experience it first hand. So that is something helpful to keep in mind. Thank you."
Sharaku
Sharaku
Admin

Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:16 am
"Kiiinda? Pah, maybe I just don't have the mentality of an average kid then. The kind of silly they seem to be doesn't seem truly entertaining to me. I can play with kiddie balloons by myself!" He didn't need some dressed up person going around and trying really hard to be funny. It was less funny when it wasn't natural! "I'd just get stepped on as a clown. Hmph." The small horned creature would wave a hand at that.

"Ehhh, well ya know, it'd be hella chaos everywhere if people all saw differently. I think it's normally not that different! We have to be able to see the same shit to coexist properly after all." Okay, maybe slight difference in color wouldn't change anything fundamental, but you kinda had to see the same person or thing as the onlooker next to you...whether you knew what it was or not. Cause you know...same reality and all that sciency crap. "Not that shady people can't just be anywhere, hah. Sometimes you just can't win. Gotta hope luck wants to be good to you though." Rhy would put his arms on his hips before looking around a bit. "Weren't you headed somewhere?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum