Roleplay hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
A RevelationThu Mar 05, 2020 5:19 amWolfie977
Menial Scavenging Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:19 amWolfie977
The Evolution of BeggingMon Jan 28, 2019 5:28 pmThe Famed Infy
Dreamer and Demon [Deshi]Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:44 pmMedicine Mom
Slow Park [Woofs]Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:13 pmWolfie977
It DreamsWed Jan 23, 2019 1:08 amMedicine Mom
Stampede (Deshi)Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:44 amWolfie977
Coffe For One [Deshi]Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:20 amHaru
On the Edge of the Unknown (Invite)Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:39 amHaru
Coffee For Another [Safi]Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:08 amMedicine Mom
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
The Famed Infy
The Famed Infy

Care and Hospitality [Temin/Samuel] Empty Care and Hospitality [Temin/Samuel]

Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:40 pm
The Derringer estate wasn't quite so grandiose as some of the others in the ward. Once upon a time, it was the most gaudy thing in existence, but the appearance of it mellowed as its owner did the same.
Instead, it became more stately, tasteless displays faded and exchanged for a more dignified form such as the one it takes today.
The path on either side is lined with statice, hydrangeas, and anthurium, along with a five-petalled flower cast in grey, leading up to a manor hued in blue and brown. Some staff on break are sharing drinks at a table outside, conversing in warm tones as they relax amongst themselves. The grounds are well-kept in general, though there are a few signs of where statues and other massive fixtures have been removed, yet to quite recover.

Not a gate or fence bars any who would approach. Simply a long walk among the flowers, before the relaxing staff out front.
Wolfie977
Wolfie977
The Great Dragon of The Sea

Care and Hospitality [Temin/Samuel] Empty Re: Care and Hospitality [Temin/Samuel]

Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:21 am
Following the strangely specific directions that CWIS had provided her with to find where Baron Samuel Derringer's residence was. It had been... Quite the adventure to get here, let alone did she not know the layout of Junction well at all yet. The top ward wasn't a place she had yet ventured to. Though holy wow! This place was so pretty! The whole top ward seemed like a distant dream from the rest of Junction, everything was so spacious and just... Well kept and nice to look at. Not to mention all the awesome and diverse different creatures and people that inhabited this place too... Eeee, all the new cultures were so exciting!

Once the young girl found the place she was looking for, her expectations on what she'd find were truly not misplaced. The gardens were beautiful and the whole place looked so big and grand. Honestly from her point of view, any imperfections were completely lost or simply taken in as apart of the overall places character. With a sparkle in her eye and a hop in her step, Temin would approach those at the table, admiring the beauty of the flowers around her during the long paths walk. "Hello! Please. My name is Temin, Temin of the Chumon family. I'm here to reacquaint with a Baron Samual Derringer. He told me I could stop by sometime, if he is present at home, that is. Thank you."
The Famed Infy
The Famed Infy

Care and Hospitality [Temin/Samuel] Empty Re: Care and Hospitality [Temin/Samuel]

Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:44 pm
"Hmm?" One of the people at the table, a woman in chef's whites with icy blue hair in a bun, turns her attention to Temin as the young Nejiiaka speaks up. An amused smile spreads across her features as she spots the girl. "Well, what have we here...looks like Sammy's done it again." Stretching out, she picks herself up from her seat. "Alright then Temin, come on. I'll let you in." Winking at the young girl, she walks over and...just knocks at the door, which seems to spring open by itself.
With a bow that seems more from a sense of theatrics than anything particularly respectful, she gestures for Temin to come in. "So then, little lady, what's your story?"
Wolfie977
Wolfie977

Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:19 am
Temin would half nod half bow as the blue hair'd woman greeted her, the girls eyes flashing with light for a moment in appreciation of the quick and easy hospitality. "Thank you. That is much appreciated. Please." As she followed up to the door, a light giddy feeling over came her. She'd been very excited to see what the sorts of homes up here in the top ward looked like, from the inside that is. She could only imagine, she'd never once laid eyes on the insides of any home other than a common shack or farmhouse. "Well me and my Mama ended up here on this big city all of a sudden a little while back. Please. We were sure confused at first! Though it's okay going. Much to see, love to explore. Found Sammy once when exploring. He showed me to the local lavatory! Thank you."
The Famed Infy
The Famed Infy

Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:45 am
Care and Hospitality [Temin/Samuel] Niels_van_gijn_manor_6r1a1711

The hall cuts right through the house, with rooms on either side and an exit out to what hints at being another garden at the back. A set of stairs can be found cutting left from the door leading up to the upper floor, and across from it, another door lies slightly ajar. Depending on your hearing, you might hear the crackling of a fireplace from the door.
"Is that so...?" She laughs warmly. "My...you are a simple soul, aren't you? Usually people have faced a little hardship by the time they catch his eye." She sighs wistfully, before patting Temin on the head. "Come along. Looks like Sammy's having another drink."

She walks over to the door left ajar, leading the young girl into a room styled in a similar aesthetic to the hall. Two large bookcases sit against the walls, and on the wooden floor sits a pair of plush couches and a similarly decadent armchair are arranged around a fireplace, with a table of dark wood occupying the central space in between atop a rug. A smaller table sits by the armchair, bearing a bottle of dark rum and several glasses, one of which finds itself just being set down again by the armchair's occupant as the pair walk in.
Samuel chuckles as he sees the pair at the door. 「Why, hello again, Temin. I see you've met Larissa.」 He gestures out to the couches around him. 「By all means, take a seat. It truly is a pleasure to see you again. I would love to know why you've come to visit.」

The now named Larissa moves over and sits on the couch bridging between the other and Samuel's armchair, looking over to Temin. "Hope you don't mind if I hang around a little. Someone has to make sure Sammy doesn't get a minor drunk again."
Samuel just gives a good-natured sigh. 「I gave the boy a sample of drink. That is all. It is a custom of many places to allow a youth a single glass.」
"Just be careful, Sammy."
Wolfie977
Wolfie977

Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:03 am
"Mhm." The girl would reply, currently way too occupied by gawking at everything her eyes could land on. The place looked even bigger on the inside! It was laid out really weirdly too, she'd never seen anything quite like it. Actually, no if she thought about it. Having one long area down the middle with ways out on either sides and then rooms on the two sides... It was kinda like her old barn. But way fancier! "I tend to try and not let the hard times get me down. Please. Being positive even in bad times, makes bad times feel better. Thank you." Temin would manage to reply, the pat on her head breaking her trance of staring at things, whilst causing her to try her best to keep concentration on the conversation instead of just looking around as she followed into the room where Sammy was.

With a bright grin to match her eyes, the bright eyed girl couldn't help taking a quick look around her new surroundings before replying, first turning to the now named Larissa. "It is a pleasure to meet you! Thank you. My names Temin, as he just said. Please." With an eager bound to her step, the Nejiiaka would bounce down onto one of the couches, seemingly sinking into the couch a little as she did so. "Strange. Please. My butt is sinking! Thank you." She'd exclaim with a light hearted giggle.

Care and Hospitality [Temin/Samuel] GdXMhqM
"I came to see you! Thank you. You were nice before, it was fun to talk with you and I was most curious to see the place you call home. It is a truly lovely place. Please."
The Famed Infy
The Famed Infy

Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:31 pm
She just chuckles to herself. "Aren't you just the most adorable thing...we need more kids like you."

Larissa smiles and rolls her eyes. This kid.
"Good to meet you too, Temin. I'm Larissa...as he just said." Shaking her head with her smile a little wider as Temin bounds off to one of the couches, Larissa settles in on the other, sitting right by the end closest to Temin and laying right into the back of it. "Doesn't always look impressive, but Sammy sure doesn't mess about when it comes to making sure his guests are comfortable. I swear to god, I'd take this thing over any of my old beds any day..."
「Now now...swearing in front of a child after chiding me so? What is a man supposed to think?」
Larissa smirks and issues a challenging look to her skeletal employer. "Maybe 'that girl deserves a raise'?"
Samuel chuckles as he picks up an empty glass, grabbing a cloth set by it with his free hand and running it around the inside of the glass. 「And reward such behaviour? I think not.」 Running the cloth around the rim, he sets it down once more, before taking the rum and pouring a measure of it into the glass, setting it before Larissa. As soon has he has done so, he takes up the cloth and another glass, cleaning and polishing away at it too. 「Though perhaps I can offer a little lenience on such a minor infraction, since you are attending us on your break.」
"Why thank you. You're too kind." They both laugh a little at the practised byplay, Larissa taking her glass and having a sip before setting it down again.

As Temin speaks, Samuel's attention returns to her, appearing for all the world a paternal figure at that moment in spite of his skeletal frame, his appearance missing the morbidity such a form should normally have. 「It fills one such as me with joy to hear that. My home is yours for the duration of your stay, Temin. Would you care for a drink, perhaps?」
Larissa stares down Samuel once more as she hears that, her tone only half-joking. "Something suitable for her age, of course. I know I can't stop you slipping her something, but if I catch you giving her something alcoholic, I am not going to be happy."
Samuel nods. 「Of course, of course...I understand.」 He turns his attention back to Temin, setting the now thoroughly polished glass down. 「So...what would you like? I cannot guarantee I have such things as you might be used to from your home, but I'm sure we can sort something out for you if you just describe what sort of beverage you seek.」
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum