Roleplay hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
A RevelationThu Mar 05, 2020 5:19 amWolfie977
Menial Scavenging Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:19 amWolfie977
The Evolution of BeggingMon Jan 28, 2019 5:28 pmThe Famed Infy
Dreamer and Demon [Deshi]Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:44 pmMedicine Mom
Slow Park [Woofs]Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:13 pmWolfie977
It DreamsWed Jan 23, 2019 1:08 amMedicine Mom
Stampede (Deshi)Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:44 amWolfie977
Coffe For One [Deshi]Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:20 amHaru
On the Edge of the Unknown (Invite)Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:39 amHaru
Coffee For Another [Safi]Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:08 amMedicine Mom
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
Haru
Haru

The Things That Happen  Empty The Things That Happen

Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:16 am
The sounds of waves was loud against the warm sands of the beach; however, the one on it would not pay them much mind as its small body leaned over something on the beach. The thing on the beach was an odd thing in and of itself. A strange four legged creature with a long fish like tail, but it was purple and not a fish from its shape. It wasn’t human or mermaid either. It wasn’t even lizard. It was just strange, even if by some standards it was cute.

Regardless of this, said cute thing was not in a good mood and did not appear to be in good shape either. Its purplish body was covered in fresh wounds that suggested it had a barely escaped from something out there in the waters, but the creature was not concerned about its wounds as instead it kept its focus on the thing it was leaning over. And what was that thing? A baby sea otter.

Much like the thing that leaned over it this sea otter was injured too, but its wounds were far greater than the larger creature with it. The poor little thing was breathing shallowly as it rested on the sand, clinging to life. The sight was killing the larger creature, who winced as he looked at the injuries of the small creature.

“Hold on little one. I am gonna help you,” he would tell the baby otter before he reached out shaky hands and hovered them over the creature. Doing his best to concentrate, he would close his and focus his energy on that creature. He felt the familiar warmth of magic flowing in him and towards his hands. He could feel that energy going towards the baby trying to heal it, but…

The baby would begin to squirm in pain forcing the creature to stop what he was doing as he literally felt its pain. He...he couldn’t save it? He opened his eyes and looked at the small creature that struggled to breathe. But why? He had fought so hard to save it and yet...this happened again and again. He would watch the baby with an unreadable expression knowing what he had to do….

About 20 minutes later, the small purple creature would be standing before a small mound with a rock acting as the tombstone for the one that rested there. He had no choice. He had to end that life. That suffering, but why? Why did it always end this way? The small creature would look at his hands with a frown. He was a dragon that was suppose to have psychic abilities along with powerful healing magic, so why? Why was it he could never use said healing magic to help anyone? Staying by the grave, he would ponder this most agitating of questions….
Wolfie977
Wolfie977
The Great Dragon of The Sea

The Things That Happen  Empty Re: The Things That Happen

Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:08 pm
Deep beneath the waves where the sunlight barely reached, many fantastic things lay dormant just waiting to be discovered. Most aquatic creatures seemed not interested by these such discoveries, and those that were not aquatic would have a near impossible task of reaching this deep without some form of machine. However the task was but a natural thing that Luna was used to doing, she loved the sea and her body was well adapted to quickly traversing it alongside withstanding the high pressures put onto her body when she was down that low.

Scanning the area, the light red sea dragon would spot something, something that could be quite amazing if it was what she thought it was! It looked like one of those small clams she'd found before, just like the ones that sometimes had those pretty little rocks inside of them. Though this one was humongous! Like, almost half the size of her! There was no way she'd just pass this by without giving it a thorough look all over. The problem was trying to get the stupid thing to open, which try as she might just was not happening. It was securely slammed shut and all the weight of the water above it wasn't helping prying it open... Whiiichhh gave Luna a great idea! If she couldn't open it here, maybe it'd be easier up on dry land? Without a seconds hesitation, Luna would grab hold of the giant clam and make a mad dash for the surface. Her powerful swimming technique easily able to keep her speed high still whilst carrying such a big thing.

Emerging from the water, the light red creature would quickly locate the closest island and drag the clam up onto its shores before trying again with all her might to force the clam to reveal what was hidden inside, which, did not disappoint. "Ooooh~! You were hiding one of those pretty stones from me! Aha! No one keeps anything hidden from Lunairlie, the Great Dragon of the Sea!" She'd call out smugly seemingly to herself as she lifted the gleaming pearl from the clam and turned it around in her hands. "Ehehe, I know just what to do with this~!"

---

Afterwards, Luna spent a good chunk of time quickly scanning each of the places she knew that Calabus liked to hang out before eventually spotting her purple friend standing on a beach. "Callaaaaaa!" She'd call out excitedly as she began running up to him, stopping only a few paces away from him. "Guess what! Guess what! I went down to th-the..." The dragon would begin full of excitement before noticing the rather upset face that Calabus had, alongside spotting the small cuts and bruises he varnished. "Hey! Who beat you up!? I'll show them what for, for picking on you!" She'd continue before catching the makeshift grave out of the corner of her eye. Luna would hold her mouth open for a few moments as if she wanted to say something further but couldn't think of the right words to say before lowering her head with a solemn look.

The Things That Happen  W891WZY

"D-did it happen again...?"
Sharaku
Sharaku
Admin
https://chaos-games.forumotion.com

Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:12 am
It was one of those contemplative days. Being done with all the daily necessities for the time being, Pharex was left with little to do in terms of passing his time for the rest of said day. Which is why he was hanging around the aquatic bio dome, seeing as that was one of the places he usually visited the most. The furred dragon of course preferred his forest areas, due to the fact that water served to make him look like a drowned puppy which was rather unsightly, but he could appreciate the calming sound of natural water flow. It was indeed a good way to unwind and gather some energy. The blue coated creature has spend a fairly long time sitting on a rock near a small waterfall area, simply watching the nature do its job, enjoying the momentary peace of life. That was until he caught sight of some sort of ruckus happening some ways off, thanks to having a good vantage point. It was still pretty far, but he surely saw a flash of purple, which he was pretty sure he recognized.

Heh, perhaps it was time to get moving again? It certainly wouldn't hurt to check out what was going on now that he was in the area anyway. Brushing some of his stray fur for a few moments, Pharex would hop off his rock seat, wandering over in the direction he saw the glimpse from before. The trek would take him a while, and by the time he got close enough, there were two people in the original party. Hmmm? The atmosphere seemed kinda sad, and the blue dragon was almost inclined to approach the two and ask. Which he would have done, but he managed to notice the grave, kind of understanding the gist of the situation. Deciding not to directly interfere for the moment, he would just crouch down on the sand a couple feet away from the duo, and if the two happened to notice him and look his way, they could spot him waving a small black flag. Perhaps his way of paying respects?
Haru
Haru

Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:26 am
He would continue to stand by the grave, lost in thought until a voice cut through it causing him to look up. As he did, he would see Luna coming towards him seeming excited about something and as much as he wanted to put on a brave face for her... To smile and brush off what happened, he just couldn’t as he gave her a small frown as he looked back at the grave. He was quiet for a bit as he considered how to answer the questions posed.

“I was fighting against some kids tormenting a baby. It took a bit, but I got them go away, but…” he would shake his head as he looked down at the ground. “I was too late...and well. You can see the end result from that….” he would trail off after that. What else was he to say to this? What else could he say? The purple dragon would move his tail a bit, the sand under it shifting a bit he continued to ponder the issue fighting himself and doing his best not to fall into deep despair. Not to break. Not here in front of Luna. No he had to be strong.

He would look over to Luna with a tired smile. “Perhaps it is best not to go to deeply into this. Besides, we have a guest,” he would say as he looked passed her to the furry blue dragon that was there with the black flag. He would move a bit so the other could see him clearly as he gave the other a respectful nod both of greeting and appreciation before looking back at Luna.

“Why don’t go hang out with him for a bit and don’t worry about me. I’ll catch up later, ok?” he would say giving a smile trying to be reassuring, but inwardly feeling as if he was already losing his grip and slipping further into despair. Still...he must not let that show. Must not break. He needed to stay strong for Luna and Pharex. It was already bad enough they saw him at the grave.
Wolfie977
Wolfie977
The Great Dragon of The Sea

Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:32 am
Luna was still unsure of how to respond at first, she wasn't good under these situations. If it was anyone other than Calabus or Pharex, she'd just turn around and tell the puny mortal to get over it! Things die, that's how the life of a mortal goes. Not her fault, isn't their fault either. Is just life. Though she had always had a liking for Cala and she didn't want to make him feel any worse than he clearly already did. Though finding the right words was extremely difficult.

"Hey, uhm... Don't worry about it! You did all ya could, which way more than anyone else tried!" Was that helpful? She wasn't sure, it kinda sounded better in her head but she hoped the right message was being conveyed. "Just, uh... Just don't beat yaself over it! Get some rest, 'kay?" The sea dragon would try her hardest to give a reassuring smile and pat her friend on the head gently before turning to take note of their 'guest' Cala was speaking of. He was probably right, we could talk about this later so she could find out who hurt her friend and go destroy their puny mortal souls! Hopefully he'd feel better by then, it'd probably be best for her to keep her surprise back for now as well.

"Hey Phar-Phar!" The light red scaled dragon would call out, waving to the fuzzy blue dragon of the forest. "Wha'chu been up to?" She'd question, her usual upbeat self returning as quickly as it left to try and not make the situation any more awkward than it needed to be. The girl would turn back to Cala just for a moment to give him a light nod so that he knew she was okay with it if he needed some alone time. Everyone did from time to time, she just hoped he'd be okay again later!
Sharaku
Sharaku
Admin
https://chaos-games.forumotion.com

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:29 am
It appeared like he hadn't chosen the best moment to show up, but it was clearly a little too late to back away now. Even if he did decide to do so, it wouldn't change the situation one bit, and Pharex knew that. Death was always regarded as a sad thing, especially for those who had to witness it with their own eyes. One of the cruel parts of life, really, mainly when the soul that was lost did not truly deserve it. The blue furred dragon would raise a paw in acknowledgement when Luna called out to him, as he straightened up from his crouching, the black flag he had been holding disappearing into the thin air. "A pleasure to see you, dear Sea Queen.", he'd give her a wistful smile as he walked a little closer to the duo. "I had been watching the nature, but this commotion happened to catch my eye." It's a little hard to not notice the presence of beings with such unusual colors. Purple and pink were hardly the colors heavily present in the waters of the bio dome.

Clasping his paws together, Pharex would nod towards Calabus as well, glancing at the grave briefly. "I'm sure its soul is resting in a safe place now." Perhaps not the best consolation, but there wasn't much more to say in regards to it at this point. Death cannot really be taken back after all, as much as one may wish for it. If such a miracle was possible, its price would likely be extremely heavy in turn either way.
Haru
Haru

Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:52 am
The purple dragon would hear the word of the other, closing his eyes as he took comfort in them.  He was quiet for a moment before he reopened his eyes and looked over at the other.  "You're right. I did try my best didn't I?" he would begin trying to convince himself of the matter. He did  everything in his power...right? He still wasn't sure and while the thoughts would torment him, he wouldn't let it show as he gave a nod to Luna. "I'll do my best not to and rest sounds good." Maybe a nap could erase this torment and reset him so he could be happy again and not drag down everyone with this sadness.

That aside, he would watch as Luna turned to face Pharex as he came over. It seemed the Sea Queen had become her usual happy self again. To what he heard, Calabus would rub the back of his head as he gave an apologetic look at the other male.  "Ah sorry about that. Didn't mean to disturb you." Even more so since this whole matter wasn't exactly the best way to start a day. That aside, he would nod at Pharex as he glanced back at the grave. "Mmm. I would hope so,"  he would say softly before becoming quiet a bit. He would watch the grave a bit longer before looking over at the pair with a small smile.

"Anyway, I am gonna go take a walk for a bit. I apologize, but I just need a moment or two alone okay?"  he would say before forcing that smile to grow a bit as he gave a wave and then turned away from the pair and attempted to walk away.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum