Roleplay hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
A RevelationThu Mar 05, 2020 5:19 amWolfie977
Menial Scavenging Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:19 amWolfie977
The Evolution of BeggingMon Jan 28, 2019 5:28 pmThe Famed Infy
Dreamer and Demon [Deshi]Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:44 pmMedicine Mom
Slow Park [Woofs]Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:13 pmWolfie977
It DreamsWed Jan 23, 2019 1:08 amMedicine Mom
Stampede (Deshi)Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:44 amWolfie977
Coffe For One [Deshi]Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:20 amHaru
On the Edge of the Unknown (Invite)Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:39 amHaru
Coffee For Another [Safi]Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:08 amMedicine Mom
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
Medicine Mom
Medicine Mom

Pharmacy Visit [Ven Test with Safi] Empty Pharmacy Visit [Ven Test with Safi]

Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:55 pm
Ven would sigh gently, leaning forward on the counter of her pharmacy. She had a long night, her son catching a rather severe fever that took four hours to finally cool. It was an exhausting occurrence she felt all too familiar with. Really, it was quite tiring dealing with everything... On top of her son's health, she also had to make medicine, and run the shop. She would't trade it for the world though.

It was a lazy day, though. Not really cold or flu season and so if anyone got sick with anything it was honestly wiser to go to a doctor's office rather than her pharmacy. Though, she did aid severely sick people if she could. With a tired yawn, she'd sit up and look out the window.

Maybe someone would come by. Who knew?
Sharaku
Sharaku
Admin
https://chaos-games.forumotion.com

Pharmacy Visit [Ven Test with Safi] Empty Re: Pharmacy Visit [Ven Test with Safi]

Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:20 am
You know what's the bad side of entertainment business? Ding, getting hurt on accident. Not that Crow even really minded it, as he found pain to be more of a pleasant thing on most occasions, but certain types of injuries were a little problematic. He couldn't afford to be bleeding around or covered in bandages left and right during shows and anything that required him being out in the public zone and social with customers. Or well, he could, but that would raise too many questions he would prefer to not have to deal with on top of his regular schedule.

That was also why he had spent a while wandering about, searching for a place that could potentially help his issues, eventually stopping in front of a pharmacy establishment. Hmm. Perhaps he could ask if they had anything suited for his needs. This wasn't something he needed medical evaluation for anyway. That in mind, the Chimera man would open the door and stride inside. "You open?"
Medicine Mom
Medicine Mom

Pharmacy Visit [Ven Test with Safi] Empty Re: Pharmacy Visit [Ven Test with Safi]

Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:51 am
Pharmacy Visit [Ven Test with Safi] XUpX5SO

Honestly, she had dozed off for a moment. It wasn't a long slumber, obviously. A customer had opened the door and caused the bell to ding. She'd yawn gently, rubbing an eye as she looked at the person.

Ven was slightly taken aback. Although she had been living on Junction for a few years now, it was always strange seeing not one like her own. She'd smile though, a calming one at that. With a laid back look in her eyes, she'd straighten hr back as she looked at the man that walked into her abode. He looked cute.

"Hello. Yes, I'm open. What can I do for you?" she'd say with a curious tone to her voice. Was he sick? Injured? She'd rest her hands on the counter as she awaited the response.
Sharaku
Sharaku
Admin
https://chaos-games.forumotion.com

Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:56 am
"That's great. It'd be a pain to have to find another similar place.", the Chimera man would comment, mostly to himself, as he got the confirmation that the store was currently open. It would probably be a smart idea for him to map out important stores later, but he kept always forgetting to bother with such menial tasks. The area was way too huge anyway, so maybe it wasn't even worth his time to...actually maybe he should just ask CWIS for a map later. Right. That was a thing. Crow would rub his chin slightly as he considered how to word himself. "So yeah, I was wondering if you had anything that helped wounds close faster? Like, an ointment or such. I could use a better solution than being covered in band aids when something happens, considering my work." That just wasn't a good sight alright, and he performed for an audience, which only made it worse if any injury happened in an easily visible place.
Medicine Mom
Medicine Mom

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:58 am
Pharmacy Visit [Ven Test with Safi] QFs3BTE

"I'm a bit out of the way, yes... I'm surprised you can here instead of somewhere more local. Though, I'm glad you came to me regardless." she'd say with a warm smile, listening to the man's inquiry. Hm... Well, while she could probably make something on request like that, a salve that closed wounds wasn't something she had readily on hand. If word got out of something that valuable, she'd be sure to get too much attention... Then they'd be moving her shop to the bustling night mall place and that would be a pain...

"I could make something like that, yes... But I don't carry something like that on hand. Hm... If you request it, I would be more than happy to make it but the problem would be what to give you in the mean time..." she'd muse for a moment. Stepping out from behind her counter to look at a wall of different glass vials, containers, jugs, and jars. It looked like an absolute mess at first glance but to her, it made perfect sense.

"I could give you pain medication... Though, that would do little to help the wound itself... Perhaps something along the lines of a scabbing agent? While it wouldn't per say close the wound, it would cauterize any bleeding and start any scabbing faster. Not the prettiest stuff though, stings as well." she'd say as she pulled down a small glass container filled with a sickly yellow paste. It smelt even worst than it looked, and the pain it provided was nearly as bad... Though, the effects it had were unarguable. It got you back on your feet at least.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum