Roleplay hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
A RevelationThu Mar 05, 2020 5:19 amWolfie977
Menial Scavenging Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:19 amWolfie977
The Evolution of BeggingMon Jan 28, 2019 5:28 pmThe Famed Infy
Dreamer and Demon [Deshi]Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:44 pmMedicine Mom
Slow Park [Woofs]Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:13 pmWolfie977
It DreamsWed Jan 23, 2019 1:08 amMedicine Mom
Stampede (Deshi)Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:44 amWolfie977
Coffe For One [Deshi]Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:20 amHaru
On the Edge of the Unknown (Invite)Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:39 amHaru
Coffee For Another [Safi]Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:08 amMedicine Mom
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
Haru
Haru

Mimi (Junction Splicer) - WIP Empty Mimi (Junction Splicer) - WIP

Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:08 am

Mimi
Cute, but deadly.

The Biography

Birth Name: Mimi
Aliases: Queen of Confusion, Cuteness, and Insanity (her own title of course); That Strange Lady (if you are polite); Batshit Crazy (if you are more of a street talker)
Age: To be frank no one knows, but most gauge her at 31.
Birth Day: Friday the 13th of April.
Species/Race Name: Homunculus
Species/Race that you have been spliced with: This particular creature was made of alien, rabbit, human to create the outer portion of it and then infused with spirits to give it life. It is a mix of things making it hard to tell exactly "what" it is in the normal sense. So it is simply called a Homunculus
Original Homeworld Name: It is unknown where she came from, but she has been around Junction for so long most pin her as a Junction Native.
Arcana: Jester
Place of Residence: A wander that can be found in the Biodomes mainly.
Academy Semester: *blinks* School? What school?

Part/Full Time Job: Owner of Mermaid's Tearpoint/Spirit Walker
Appearance: (At least a paragraph)

Personality: (At least a paragraph)

The Potential

Strengths: (Anything your character is skilled in, such as Martial Arts/ Drawing/ etc? You are allowed a maximum of five strengths and a minimum of three.)

Strength Name:
Description:

Strength Name:
Description:

Strength Name:
Description:

Strength Name:
Description:

Strength Name:
Description:

-----
((Racial Strength: This is where you put any special powers that your race is capable of. This area is where your character truly comes alive. Things such as flight, shape shifting, or anything else your race can do is put here. This strength will be heavily scrutinized to ensure balance.)

Racial Strength Name:
Description:

Weaknesses: (You must have the same amount of weaknesses as strengths. These weaknesses pertain to you and not your Persona. IE: Physically Weaker, lack of attention span, etc.)

Weakness Name:
Description:

Weakness Name:
Description:

Weakness Name:
Description:

Weakness Name:
Description:

Weakness Name:
Description:

-----
((Racial Weakness: If you take a Racial Strength, you are required to take a racial weakness. This weakness must tie into your racial Strength and will be looked over just as heavily.)

Racial Weakness Name:
Description:

Genetic Weapon: ((This is a Weapon and a born from your unstable genetics. You're splicing has had some... unforeseen consequences thanks as a result of being linked to the Collective unconscious, and has further mutated into a weapon. Like Demon/Shadow weapons, this Genetic Weapon can have it's own consciousness should you choose. If so, make a note of it in your Genetic Weapon description. Unlike Soulbound Weapons, this Genetic Weapon cannot be summoned and will always remain active, meaning you'll have to keep it on you at all times.))

Weapon Name:
Weapon Description: (What it looks like)
Weapon Image: (Not necessary)
Weapon Attack Type: (Slash, Pierce, or Strike)
Weapon Element: (Leave this blank. Only special weapons obtain an element behind its blows.)

Side-Arm Weapon:

Side-Arm Name:
Side-Arm Description: (What it looks like)
Side-Arm Image: (Not necessary)
Side-Arm Attack Type: Gun
Side-Arm Style: (Choose one of the three below -

Revolver - Single Shot - Accuracy is increased by 20%. Consumes only one type of ammo per use. Can shoot only one enemy at a time.

Shotgun - Scatter Shot - Accuracy is decreased by 30%. Consumes 3 types of ammo at once to fire -must be same type of ammo. Can shoot all enemies with one attack.

Machine Gun - Muti-Round - Accuracy is decreased by 30%. Consumes 3 types of ammo at once to fire -must be same type of ammo.

Sniper Rifle - Aimed Shot - Accuracy and crit chance is increased by 20%, bullets also pierce through an enemy and ignore 10% of their PEnd. Takes a turn to charge/aim before able to fire. Consumes only one type of ammo per use. Can shoot only one enemy at a time.)

The Background

History: (At Least 2-3 Paragraphs, Must Include Details On Your Homeworld And How You Ended Up On Junction Or State You Were Born In Junction.)

Haru
Haru

Mimi (Junction Splicer) - WIP Empty Re: Mimi (Junction Splicer) - WIP

Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:29 am
And nope here for idea. What did you think this was important. Please. My rambling is for my own sanity.
Haru
Haru

Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:49 am
Hmm. I will continue to poke at her.
> She has something to do with the dead. Think Day of the Dead, Folklore, Year Walk, and AC: Egyptian after life and go from there. I guess she is like a priestress.

Haru
Haru

Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:34 am
Hmm destroying this one for sure. This is a nope.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum