Roleplay hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
A RevelationThu Mar 05, 2020 5:19 amWolfie977
Menial Scavenging Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:19 amWolfie977
The Evolution of BeggingMon Jan 28, 2019 5:28 pmThe Famed Infy
Dreamer and Demon [Deshi]Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:44 pmMedicine Mom
Slow Park [Woofs]Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:13 pmWolfie977
It DreamsWed Jan 23, 2019 1:08 amMedicine Mom
Stampede (Deshi)Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:44 amWolfie977
Coffe For One [Deshi]Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:20 amHaru
On the Edge of the Unknown (Invite)Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:39 amHaru
Coffee For Another [Safi]Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:08 amMedicine Mom
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
Sharaku
Sharaku
Admin
https://chaos-games.forumotion.com

Forests Are Reality [Woofs] Empty Forests Are Reality [Woofs]

Wed May 23, 2018 8:28 pm
Forests Are Reality [Woofs] Screenshot__109_-7422

Man, this place was great and such a pain all at once. You know, there was the fact that it was almost like suddenly living in a video game, with all these strange beings whichever direction you looked in. Sucked ass that it didn't work like a game though. Shit hurt too. Like how his butt was complaining right now after he fell off a tree while trying to pick some weird fruit he found. Or maybe that was a veggie. Anything goes in an alien world, right?

The white haired young man would guffaw to himself as he lay on a bare patch of the ground, staring up at the sky. Well, as much of it as he could see with nearby trees blocking the view with their leaves.

"Maaaaannn....."
Wolfie977
Wolfie977
The Great Dragon of The Sea

Forests Are Reality [Woofs] Empty Re: Forests Are Reality [Woofs]

Thu May 24, 2018 1:40 am
With a happy bound to her walk, Temin would be practically gushing with awe at all the sights and sounds she was taking in around her. Man, even though there were forests where she was from, this place was still a sight to behold. Everything felt different and new, every corner had a new discovery to unfold. Even the way the birds sang and the wind blew through the trees felt foreign. It was bizarre to say the least, though, in a way... A welcoming sort of bizarre.

An interesting thought struck her as she saw a small creature rush across the path and scurry up a tree. She wondered if her sight sharing would work on the inhabitance of this tower. Uuuu... That'd be sooo coool. There was undoubtedly so many interesting things she could see if it did work. She just had to try it when she got the chance! Though... Maybe not when she was on her own, that could be kinda dangerous. She didn't know what kind of people or creatures could actually be lurking around here, though considering there was no massive defenses trying to keep people out of this area. She was sure there wasn't anything too bad. Though people themselves could be trouble... Speaking of which. Temin would let her eyes glow to properly make out a figure lying in the middle of a clearing. Without a shred of worry to her advance, the Nejiiaka would step forward and allow her presence to be known.

Forests Are Reality [Woofs] UVwAEWu

"Hello! Thank you. Is nice day for bathing in the sun? Please."
Sharaku
Sharaku
Admin
https://chaos-games.forumotion.com

Thu May 24, 2018 2:08 am
Frankly, he was just about ready to start counting clouds out of boredom (because getting up would require moving his currently sore ass, and he couldn't have that...for now), when a sudden voice cut through his important internal life choices. "Huh?" Pale blue eyes would blink a few times in mild surprise at the unexpected interruption, as he lifted his head up a bit to attempt to locate the owner of the noise. Which turned out to be... "Shizzles, you totally look like some cat girl from an anime or a game. I wish games actually looked this clean though. Would be a hella blast.", he'd spit out a mini-rant upon spotting the kitty-like being in question, before his expression settled into a slight pout. "I mean, I guess thooooughhh? Wouldn't you wanna look for a more beach like area to get the best of the sun instead of a forest? Ya know, if you like acquiring some burns, that is." Probably not, but who was he to know, eh?
Wolfie977
Wolfie977
The Great Dragon of The Sea

Fri May 25, 2018 2:09 am
Excitedly, Temin would clasp two sleeve covered hands together. It was strange, she'd spent so much time admiring what others looked like in this place, she hadn't even considered the prospect that others might think she looked different from the norm. "That's funny. You're not the first person to call me this cat. Please. Perhaps I do have a resemblance, though I know not why yet. Is it a bad thing? Thank you." The girls eyes would brighten up for a moment before she grabbed hold of and tightened her scarf to stop it from blowing so much in the wind. "Yes. Thank you. I simply was asking if you were enjoying the sun. Not for myself. You seemed to be enjoying yourself, was wondering if it were true. Please."

Forests Are Reality [Woofs] Rv8hU21
"Also... Please. What's anime? Thank you."
Sponsored content