Roleplay hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
A RevelationThu Mar 05, 2020 5:19 amWolfie977
Menial Scavenging Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:19 amWolfie977
The Evolution of BeggingMon Jan 28, 2019 5:28 pmThe Famed Infy
Dreamer and Demon [Deshi]Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:44 pmMedicine Mom
Slow Park [Woofs]Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:13 pmWolfie977
It DreamsWed Jan 23, 2019 1:08 amMedicine Mom
Stampede (Deshi)Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:44 amWolfie977
Coffe For One [Deshi]Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:20 amHaru
On the Edge of the Unknown (Invite)Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:39 amHaru
Coffee For Another [Safi]Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:08 amMedicine Mom
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
Haru
Haru

The Drifter Known As Lazarus (Open) Empty The Drifter Known As Lazarus (Open)

Tue May 29, 2018 1:57 pm
The sun high in the sky and the heat it brought with it radiated from the ground creating the effects of a furnace in the golden land. It was through this molten world of gold that a figure in a tan hooded cloak walked with a pack slung over the shoulder. The figure was unsure how long he had been walking in this living furnace, the hours and days blurring into days the moment he had woken up in this place of sameness and heat. He wasn’t sure why he was there, but he knew he needed to find a way out. Though which way was out he had no clue as he continued to move in what he hoped was the direction of the exit, but as usual nothing changed in the shifting sands and intense heat of the place. So on he walked.

On and on he walked until he saw what looked like trees and grass in the distance. The image weaved and waved, making him wonder how real it was as he continued forward seemingly in the direction of the image he saw. The image didn’t go away or seem to stay forever at the distance it was at. Instead, it got closer until finally sandled feet hit the softness of grass. Not pausing, the figure made its way through this patch of grass to check on the water source in this place. To his surprise and delight, there was a good amount of water welling up here alongside other things like fish, letting him no this water source was clean enough. Though how clean was it to drink?

Letting his bag slip downward to the ground, the figure would crouch down before leaning slightly over to dip his hands into the cool water. It felt so nice against his burning skin. Smiling a bit, he would taste test the water and when found no signs that it was bad, he would drink a bit of it before pausing to remove his cape so he could splash that water on his arms and face.

A lot cooler now but still tired, the young man pick up his things and drift around the area exploring slightly until he found a shady tree to sit under. Placing his stuff down and securing it, the young man would let himself slide down into a seated position with one knee propped upward as he stretched out his other leg. Resting his hands on his stomach, he would take in a breath before releasing it and closing his eyes resting for the time being.
Medicine Mom
Medicine Mom

The Drifter Known As Lazarus (Open) Empty Re: The Drifter Known As Lazarus (Open)

Tue May 29, 2018 7:27 pm
The Drifter Known As Lazarus (Open) Isuna

A figure would watch the man as he drank from the river. Distant and hiding, nary a word escaping it. It'd stare and study, having never seen a being such as him before. It was curious, really. What was a strange thing doing drinking from her river? Was it not rude to avoid sacrifice first? Though, it supposed he was aloof of the rules or maybe just foolish.

She, yes no longer an it, would rise from her hiding place. Her head bobbing in the river as she swam closer to the where the man had laid down. Was he dangerous? Well, if he was she'd just swim away. For now she'd watch him from the river. Arms crossed and head eyes ever so inquisitive. She wouldn't speak, in fact how would she know they spoke the same language? Clearly there were many of mysteries about this man and it entertained her so.
The Famed Infy
The Famed Infy

The Drifter Known As Lazarus (Open) Empty Re: The Drifter Known As Lazarus (Open)

Wed May 30, 2018 1:58 am
The sound of footsteps in the golden sands could be heard as someone else approached the veritable oasis in the desert, letting the warmth of the place soak into his old and tired bones. The day was bright and the heat was sweltering, but he bore it with dignity and revelled in it with indulgence, taking to it with little ill effect to show despite how heavily dressed up he was. The top hat on his head, the immaculately tailored suit, the gloves over hands that held a cane and a bottle between the both of them, there was a level of distinguishment to the fellow that most could not dream to match.

The Drifter Known As Lazarus (Open) Skelli10

Truly, a skeleton among skeletons this gentleman was.

Spotting the traveller in the sands and the sprite in the waters, he tipped his hat to the naiad that lurked in the oasis, the only figure among those present able to currently see and appreciate the gesture. Finding a spot by the water's edge, he laid down the cane he held in one hand and held up the bottle of fine rum in the other, as if to offer it to the being that had come to gaze upon the traveller that had arrived before him.
Haru
Haru

Wed May 30, 2018 2:05 am
He would continue to rest quietly oblivious at first to the being that was here; however, as he kept his eyes closed, he would begin to feel the discomfort of being stared at by someone or something. Even so the man would stay calm, his breathing slow and rhythmatic like he was sleeping, but he was far from it as he cracked opened his eyes and deep reddish brown orbs would stare out at the scene.

It would take a casual drifting of the eye to spot the thing that watched him. A strange woman that looked like she was made of water herself. That is what watched him and caught him by surprised as his eyes opened a bit more to study the strange thing more clearly. His face would remain devoid of emotion for a long time until finally his brow would furrow slightly as he tilted his head slightly at the thing that watched him.

“Hello. Do you understand what I am saying?” he would begin, his voice soft, but loud enough to carry as he continued to observe this creature. As soon as he had spoken another had arrived, this one even stranger than the last. A well dressed skeleton with a bottle of some alcohol in his hands that he currently offered the strange woman shortly after giving her a tip of the hat. Oho. Just how many were going to come to this paradise he had found? He had to wonder as he blinked at the skeleton that sat by the water's edge. "Ah and another arrives," he would say as his now fully open and alert eyes observed the pair as his body remained in its relaxed position for now.
Medicine Mom
Medicine Mom

Wed May 30, 2018 5:00 am
So they did speak the same language, how peculiar. Even more so was his eyes. She'd swim a little closer to the edge of the river before dashing back at the sound of another coming. She'd back up into the middle of the river, a somewhat weary glance poised towards the skeleton. He looked dead and smelt of death. An unhappy occurrence near her river.

"What... Are you? What is it you wish to sacrifice?" she'd say with somewhat authority. Really, it was an odd occurrence. Two newcomers arriving at her river. How odd of a couple...
The Famed Infy
The Famed Infy

Wed May 30, 2018 5:29 am
Smelt of death? He should hope not! His hygiene was impeccable, and it would stay that way!

The skeleton looked disappointed at the flight of the naiad, seemingly saddened by the skittishness of the creature. Glowing, dark green irises flick over to where the voice of he who came before him rings out across the dry air. He seems to smile knowingly in the direction of the man, even as the features of his skull remain completely stationary all the same. 「I would not think that so accurate a statement. That would suggest that others have come from places afar - plural, and not singular.」 A curious look is send the way of the naiad, before returning to the man resting in the shade. 「Certainly, I am a fresh arrival to this place...but I believe our lady of the lake here has been present long before either of us!」

His attention turns fully to the finger in the centre of the water, fingers slowly and carefully working open the bottle within his grasp. 「I know I would recall the entrance of a being so fine. I already find myself committing her visage to memory.」 Freeing the cap as if it were nothing, he pours a small portion of the liquid within his bottle into it, before setting down the bottle once more. 「I am simply an old man that would seek to indulge in the things most fine and wonderful in life, my dear, and I find that the experience is all the more pleasant with those to share with. Please, see if this is to your taste.」 He holds the cap out towards the watery woman. Briefly, his eyes flick to the other person there. 「You are free to sample too, if you have a suitable receptacle with which to receive. I shall have to request your patience otherwise.」 His gaze returns to the naiad, continuing to present the offered sample of beverage with both elegance and poise.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum